We have a fun BIG ANNOUNCEMENT to share with you!
Acadia’s Recovery Division’s national team of Treatment Placement Specialists is comprised of incredibly compassionate professionals with a diverse collection of healthcare experience. They understand that the search for appropriate behavioral health treatment is often confusing and frustrating. Their knowledge and experience helps identify treatment needs, assists in determining the most appropriate treatment options, and guides clients towards quickly accessing treatment. Treatment Placement Specialists deliver pre-treatment consultation services in an effort to improve overall treatment outcomes. For more info or for Treatment Placement Assistance, please contact Benjamin Bertsch at 763-516-1016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The top two professional organizations with the largest number of team members registered online to their Walk Team by the day of the Walk will each receive a lunchcatered by D'Amico!
- The individual with the largest amount raised by the day of the Walk will receive a 16GB iPad!
- The individual with the highest number of donations by the day of the Walk will receive a $300 Target Gift Card!
Don't wait any longer! Get registered TODAY for the Walk and be one step closer to winning one of these great prizes! And don't forget, the first 300 people to register online will receive a Swag Bag full of goodies at the Walk!Not sure where to start or how to create your team? Feeling a little intimidated about fundraising? Don't know how to motivate your Walk Team? We can help you with all of that when you join us for our Kick-off Breakfast on Saturday, August 8.
The Kick-off Breakfast will include everything you need to know about taking part in this year’s WALK! At our kick-off breakfast we will:
- Enjoy a delicious pancake breakfast!
- Learn about how to be a successful Team Captain for this year’s Walk
- Go over all the basics of setting up your team and using the NEW Walk website
- Provide you with fun team building and fundraising ideas and strategies
- Hear from a past Team Captain about what worked for them
- Have a FUN and FREE raffle with great prizes to get you excited about your team and the Walk for Recovery!
Register and create your Walk Team today at walk.minnesotarecovery.org